Inside PathAI's Engineering Team - (with Max King)
At the beginning of June, Sr. Software Engineer Max King had a chance to sit down with the folks at Venture Fizz and talk about the PathAI Engineering team. Max has been with PathAI since June of 2019 and was previously a Sr. Research Software Engineer working on High Performance Computing at Brown University. At PathAI, Max is a part of the ML Ops team working to ensure our ML models and platform can scale to the demands of our customer and internal workloads.
During the interview, Max discussed things like:
- PathAI's mission and what Max does at PathAI
- Details on the engineering team (size, organization structure, etc)
- What are some interesting projects the team gets to work on? (SPOILER: there are many!)
- What is the tech stack at PathAI?
- What to expect in an interview process?
- Why is now a good time to join PathAI?
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a unique perspective on PathAI from an engineer who has been at the company for 3 years now and seen the company grow from a small startup to an established company in the ML and healthcare space. Check out the full interview below:
We are currently hiring across a number of teams, if you want to help work towards the mission of improving patient outcomes with AI-powered Pathology, consider joining us: https://www.pathai.com/join-our-team/careers/